Jul 06, 2020

Pihkal A Chemical Love Story Alexander Shulgin

pihkal a chemical love story alexander shulgin

Shulgon, A: Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story | Alexander Shulgin, Ann Shulgin | ISBN: 8601200451894 | Kostenloser Versand für alle Bücher mit Versand und Verkauf duch Amazon.

Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story – Wikipedia

PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story (English Edition) eBook: Shulgin, Alexander, Shulgin, Ann: Amazon.de: Kindle-Shop

PiHKAL - Wikipedia

In true Valentine’s Day spirit, today’s review of PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story is about love. And chemicals. PiHKAL is the acronym for Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved. Alexander “Sasha” Shulgin gives the definition at the beginning of the book: phenethylamine: 1. A naturally occurring compound found in both the animal and plant ...

PIHKAL: Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved: A Chemical ...

Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story (Books 1 & 2) | Alexander Shulgin, Ann Shulgin | download | B–OK. Download books for free. Find books

Erowid Library/Bookstore : 'PIHKAL'

Uebersetzung von Ann und Alexander Shulgins Werk Pihkal, von Andreas Kelich, 2011. Dt. Uebersetzung von A. und A. Shulgins Werk Pihkal. A chemical lovestory, von Andreas Kelich, 2011. Deutsche Uebersetzung von Ann und Alexander Shulgins Werk "Pihkal: A chemical love story." in Arbeit ... von Andreas Kelich . Die Uebersetzung ist integraler Teil der "Enzyklopaedie der Drogen", eine ...

#126 METHYL-DMA; DMMA; 2,5-DIMETHOXY-N-METHYLAMPHETAMINE

ABOUT THIS HTML VERSION OF PiHKAL This is the online version of the second half of the book "PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story" by Alexander and Ann Shulgin. It is presented with the express permission of the authors in order to spread the factual information as widely as possible and make it permanently available in the public domain.

Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story: Shulgin, Alexander, Shulgin ...

Author: Alexander T. Shulgin,Sasha Shulgin,Ann Shulgin; Publisher: N.A ISBN: 9780963009661 Category: Page: N.A View: 7213 DOWNLOAD NOW » Lovingly prepared by Joshua Marker along with a devoted team of volunteers, this commemorative publication of PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story and TiHKAL: The Continuation features the original texts enhanced with complete errata, new essays, anecdotes, and ...

Alexander Shulgin – Wikipedia

PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story - Kindle edition by Shulgin, Alexander, Shulgin, Ann. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story.

PiHKAL - PsychonautWiki

Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story Paperback – Sept. 1 1991 by Ann Shulgin (Author), David E Nichols Ph.D. (Foreword), Sasha Shulgin (Contributor) & 0 more 4.8 out of 5 stars 256 ratings

Shulgon, A: Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story: Amazon.es ...

Buy Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story Reprint by Shulgin, Alexander, Shulgin, Ann (ISBN: 8601200451894) from Amazon's Book Store. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders.

Home | PiHKAL · info

PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story è un libro scritto dal Dr. Alexander Shulgin e Ann Shulgin che è stato pubblicato nel 1991. L'argomento dell'opera sono i derivati chimici psicoattivi della fenetilammina, in particolare quelli che agiscono come sostanze psichedeliche e entactogene.

Ann and Sasha Shulgin - Pihkal and Tihkal: A Chemical Love Story

Alexander Shulgin's love of psychoactive drugs and his unconventional research practices illuminate the story of methylenedioxymethamphetamine, a.k.a. Ecstasy, a drug now likely to find value in treating veterans and others suffering post-traumatic distress disorder. Winter links the excitement of drug discovery with the very practical matter of balancing the benefits and risks of these drugs.

Pihkal Quotes by Alexander Shulgin - Goodreads

Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story (Inglese) Copertina flessibile – 22 maggio 1995 di Alexander Shulgin (Autore) › Visita la pagina di Alexander Shulgin su Amazon. Scopri tutti i libri, leggi le informazioni sull'autore e molto altro. Risultati di ricerca per questo autore. ...

Amazon | Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story | Alexander Shulgin ...

PIHKAL (Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved) is a unique book written by renowned psychopharmacologist Alexander Shulgin and his wife Ann Shulgin. This book gives details of their research and investigations into the use of psychedelic drugs for the study of the human mind, and is also a love story. The second half of the book describes in ...

Pihkal : a chemical love story | Alexander T Shulgin; Ann ...

The Vaults of Erowid : PiHKAL: The Chemical Story, by Alexander and Ann Shulgin The existence of Erowid.org is only possible through the support of visitors. Please become a member or make a donation today. Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved: A Chemical Love Story By Alexander and Ann Shulgin phen-ethyl-amine \fen-'eth-al-a-,men\ n.

PiHKAL — Wikipédia

Alexander Shulgin and Ann Shulgin, PIHKAL, A Chemical Love Story. Berkeley, California: Transform Press, 1991, 978 pages, $22.00 (paper). Alexander Shulgin and Ann Shulgin, TIHKAL, The Continuation. Berkeley, California: Transform Press, 1997, 804 pages, $24.50 (paper). It is generally agreed that the so-called "War on Drugs" has not been a success, and a growing minority view ...

pihkal von alexander shulgin - AbeBooks

Pihkal A Chemical Love Story By Alexander Shulgin. Welcome,you are looking at books for reading, the Pihkal A Chemical Love Story By Alexander Shulgin, you will able to read or download in Pdf or ePub books and notice some of author may have lock the live reading for some of country.Therefore it need a FREE signup process to obtain the book.

Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story: Sasha Shulgin, Shulgin, Ann ...

PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story(『ピーカル―ケミカル・ラブストーリー』、日本語未訳)は、アレクサンダー・シュルギンとアン・シュルギンによる1991年の著作である。 著作のテーマは、特に幻覚剤や エンパーソゲンとエンタクトゲン (英語版) として作用する、向精神性のフェネチルアミンの ...

PiHKAL — Википедия

A Crash Course on Spirituality (4 Levels of Consciousness and the Big Questions by Alan Watts) - Duration: 47:20. Mindvalley Talks Recommended for you

bol.com | Pihkal, Alexander T. Shulgin | 9780963009609 ...

Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story 978. by Alexander Shulgin, David E. Nichols (Foreword by), Ann Shulgin (Joint Author), Dan Joy (Editor) Paperback $ 30.00. Ship This Item — Qualifies for Free Shipping Buy Online, Pick up in Store Check Availability at Nearby Stores. Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Members save with free shipping everyday! See details. English 0963009605. 30.0 In Stock Overview ...

Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story & Tihkal: The Continuation ...

PiHKAL is a 1991 book by Dr. Alexander Shulgin and Ann Shulgin about psychedelic phenethylamines.The full title of the book is Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved: A Chemical Love Story.. The book is arranged in two parts. The first part is a fictionalized autobiography of the couple. The second part contains detailed synthesis instructions for over 200 psychedelic compounds (most of which ...

Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story - Livros na Amazon Brasil ...

Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Alexander Shulgin / Pihkal9783740751012 bei eBay. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel!

Tihkal: A Continuation: Alexander Shulgin, Ann Shulgin ...

BOM (3,4,5,beta-tetramethoxyphenethylamine) is a lesser-known psychedelic drug.It is the beta-methoxy derivative of mescaline.BOM was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin.In his book PiHKAL, the minimum dosage is listed as 200 mg, and the duration unknown. BOM produces few to no effects. Very little data exists about its pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity.

The Shulgin Index Psychedelic Phenethylamines and Related ...

2C-E is a psychedelic phenethylamine of the 2C family.It was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. Shulgin classified 2C-E as a member of the "Magical Half-Dozen" in his book PiHKAL.Vivid visuals similar to those experienced while under the influence of LSD are common, and many reports indicate that the effects of this particular chemical may be overly intense for those not well experienced ...

Radar - V1G2 vs. C/O K-Band | Radar Detector ...

Well, it turns out I did not have the "Speak Disconnected" option turned on the "Voice" Settings in V1 Driver. I turned it on and went out for a test drive with my first V1G2 (4.1018, 2000), and guess what - just as I was coming up to a "T" intersection, a LEO drove by running constant on Ka...

The most popular ebook you must read is Pihkal A Chemical Love Story Alexander Shulgin. I am sure you will love the Pihkal A Chemical Love Story Alexander Shulgin. You can download it to your laptop through easy steps.